IRIS Exchequer - Business Management Solutions
Business Intelligence from IRIS Exchequer
IRIS Exchequer Business Intelligence software provides fast access to relevant, timely and accurate information.
Equip your decision-makers with instant access to meaningful information.
Business Intelligence does all the work of collating and distributing real-time information automatically. This capability is essential for success in today’s rapidly changing, fiercely competitive markets.
Turning data into knowledge
- Live Microsoft Excel Integration - real-time reporting with powerful dynamic links to your financial management data
- Sentimail - automated proactive business alerts will reliably keep you updated on anything and everything of significance within your organisation
- Visual Report Writer - reporting software creating valuable, flexible and customisable reports in seconds
- Microsoft Outlook Dynamic Dashboard - vital financial and operational data and KPI updates all delivered to one familiar central environment
- eBusiness - trade confidently and securely online
- Authoris-e - flexible electronic remote authorisation process
- Paperless - fast, environmentally-friendly communication at reduced costs
- Commitment Accounting - enhanced budget control tool
Each module aligns to the way you work and can be adopted individually or as part of the suite. Each module within the Business Intelligence software suite is fully integrated with other IRIS Exchequer modules to coordinate every aspect of your business.
Automate and accelerate the delivery of vital informationIRIS Exchequer Business Intelligence provides accurate and concise information, essential to long-term agility and success.
IRIS Exchequer Business Intelligence collates and distributes information using everyday, familiar business applications such as Microsoft Outlook. This empowers the individual user and the organisation.
Information - your most valuable asset
- Powerful reporting, budgeting and forecasting - link your live financial data in IRIS Exchequer to Microsoft Excel; create new transactions and save them directly back into IRIS Exchequer; simplify analysis and interpretation of business performance from within Microsoft Excel
- Valuable management reports in seconds - create your own analysis reports with a fast, flexible tool: use drag and drop technology with live links to Microsoft Excel and HTML formats to create up-to-the minute reports with extensive drill-down to the underlying data
- Receive proactive alerts direct to your mobile phone - stay in control and manage your business by exception by receiving updates on any key performance indicator, direct from IRIS Exchequer, to your mobile phone, desktop or PDA, whatever your location
- View live key performance indicators from Microsoft Outlook - see at a glance important business information, such as your top customers, most popular products or problem debtors and directly access important reports from your familiar Microsoft Outlook application
- Authorise transactions via email at the touch of a button - approve transactions remotely using unique alerts and automation technology, avoiding delays and bottlenecks
- Reduce costs and improve communications - save time and money by sending orders, invoices and statements electronically, improving communication flow and business processes
- Trade online - maximise commercial opportunities and trade securely online; cut time and effort in exchanging data
- Keep budgets on track - manage budgetary commitments simply and securely and access over budget checks at any stage
IRIS Exchequer Business Intelligence keeps your finger on the pulse of your organisation, enabling confident decision making based on accurate and real-time information.
An Award-Winning Accounting, ERP & Business Management Solution
Fast Facts on IRIS Exchequer
- Unbroken record of growth since formation
- Won more "Best Mid-Range Accounting Software" awards than any other vendor
- Over 16,000 customers, 200,000 users and an unbeatable international support network
- Local support throughout Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific for our extensive client base