IRIS Exchequer - Business Management Solutions
IRIS Exchequer Warehouse Solutions
The ultimate productivity tools for your warehouse and stock management.
Effective and efficient stock control is vital for any organisation managing a warehouse. IRIS Exchequer Warehouse Solutions (IRIS EWS) enables organisations to control the whole lifecycle of their stock from initial delivery to the despatch to customers. Used in conjunction with IRIS Exchequer's Stock Forecasting and Returns modules, IRIS EWS provides a watertight process for managing stock processes.
Control across the whole lifecycle
- Goods In - Each morning, load your supplier purchase order data into a scanner at the Goods In dock. Every time a delivery arrives, your warehouse staff will quickly find the orders, view notes and order details, then scan the barcodes to record the items received or part received.
- Goods Out - Review the outstanding sales orders from your clients and decide which can be picked for delivery. Select your criteria for picking based on order value, percentage of the order available for picking, stock location, customer priority, age of order or due date.
- Stock Transfer - Track stock transfers from one bin or location in the warehouse to another, and out of the warehouse to the van, showroom or event - the flexibility is limitless.
- Stock Take - As your stock has been tracked at every stage, IRIS EWS knows the exact whereabouts and levels of stock at all times - it couldn't be simpler to complete the stock take process.
An Award-Winning Accounting, ERP & Business Management Solution
Fast Facts on IRIS Exchequer
- Unbroken record of growth since formation
- Won more "Best Mid-Range Accounting Software" awards than any other vendor
- Over 16,000 customers, 200,000 users and an unbeatable international support network
- Local support throughout Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific for our extensive client base